The World-Wide Web Virtual Library
Category Subtree ||
WWW VL database||
WWW VL Global Search]
[Est.: 1 June 1995. Last updated: 19 Sep 1996. This
page is optimised for transmission speed, not for fancy looks.
This month's additions are marked "***".]
The purpose of this Web document
is to provide central access point to Tibetan current affairs analyses and news bulletins (ISSN 1355-3313)
TIN - Tibet Information Network,
City Cloisters, 188-196 Old St, London EC1 9FR, United Kingdom
ph: +44-171 814 9011 / fax: +44-171 814 9015 / email: (email@example.com).
Materials derived from sources other than Tibet Information Network are marked accordingly.
Average size of each bulletin is
The document is a part of the Tibetan
Studies WWW Virtual Library. Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
if you know of relevant networked resource not in this page.
Tibet Current Affairs 1988-1992
- Wei Jingsheng's Open Letter On Tibet To Mr. Deng Xiaoping - Oct 92
- [Src: "Suppl. to CND Chinese Magazine, Spec.Issue #31 Tibet & Tibetans Jan 23, 1994"]
- Markham, Chamdo: Teacher's Appeal - Aug 92
- When Was Tibet Not Tibet? (A Historical Perspective) by Michael C. Van Walt Praag - 1989(?)
- [Src: "Snow Lion Newsletter and Catalog, Spring 1989"]
- Tibet Trial Based on Torture - Apr 88
TIN reports specifically addressing the human rights situation in Tibet are
available from a wais (full-text)
ANU-Tibetan-Human-Rights data base.
Back to Tibetan Studies WWW VL top page
This WWW server is provided by the www.ciolek.com,
Maintainer: Dr T.Matthew Ciolek (email@example.com)
Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1997 by T.Matthew Ciolek. This Web page may be linked to any
other Web pages. Contents may not be altered.
[ Asian Studies WWW VL ]
[ Buddhist Studies WWW VL ]
[ Tibetan Studies WWW VL]